Please review our return policy before placing your order. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Dulytek, we take great pride in the quality of our products. Attention to design, safety, construction, and materials are our highest priority as well as our commitment to your total satisfaction. When you receive your order, please inspect the products thoroughly and notify us of any damage, defect, or missing parts via email at email@example.com right away.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the damage in details and attaching supporting documentation. We may ask you for pictures, video, or other identifying information. We will work closely with you to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. Please retain all packaging materials until the problem is fixed and you are satisfied with the product. Depending on the damage, we may send you replacement parts, issue a partial credit, exchange the damaged product for a new one, or issue a refund once the product is returned, inspected and the damage confirmed.
We do not accept returns of used products or products that were opened.
If you placed an order but later changed your mind, you can return the products within 30 days of purchase when the following conditions are satisfied:
- The unwanted items have not been opened and used.
The merchandise, including accessories, spare parts, power cords, and manuals, must still be in the original undamaged manufacturer's packaging. No returns will be accepted if products come in a different packaging. All returned products must be free of dents, scratches, spots, and any other damage.
- Prior authorization from Dulytek has been requested and received.
To request return authorization, please contact email@example.com. The authorization will come with the detailed instructions on how to return unwanted product(s) back to the company. Unauthorized returns will not be processed.
- An original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returns with original receipts will be refunded in the original form of payment. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a store credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt; the remaining balance, if any, will be refunded in the original form of payment.
If you placed your order by mistake or simply changed your mind, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, and we will cancel your order for you. If you contact us with cancellation request AFTER your order is processed and shipped, the order will be processed as returns of unopened items. Please note that all customized merchandise as well as special order items are not returnable.
When unwanted items are received and inspected at our warehouse, we will process and issue a refund. Please note:
- Returns are refunded to the original payment method. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a store credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt; the remaining balance, if any, will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- The original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. In addition, you will be solely responsible for the costs associated with shipping the unwanted merchandise back to us.
- Depending on the products returned, we may also charge 20% re-stoking fees.