- Dulytek® DHP20 20-Ton Hydraulic Rosin Heat Press and Accessories Bundle
Dulytek® DHP20 Rosin Press Bundle is an all-in-one combo product that consists of our powerful 20 Ton hydraulic machine and all essentials needed to begin pressing: a 2" x 6" rectangular pre-press mold for compacting your herbs, 2.5" x 6.5" filter bags of 3 mesh sizes (25, 100, and 160 microns, 60 bags total), 10" x 7" pre-cut parchment paper set, 7-piece rosin and wax tool kit, a non-stick silicone mat, a 4" x 6" cold plate, and four press magnet pins. The DHP20 itself features 3" x 8" dual heating solid aluminum insulated plates, a two-channel temperature and timer controller, an easily replaceable oil-leak-free bottle jack, and a sturdy frame. With this kit, you don't have to guess about what other items you need to start pressing. Just prepare your herbs, set your press parameters, pump the cranking handle, set the timer, and, when the timer is up, collect the freshly pressed rosin!
The bundle is available in two DHP20 versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers. Please note that the 220V presses are not shipped to US and Canada addresses.
|DHP20 Press||Force:||40,000 lbs / 20 Ton|
|Plates:||8 x 3 inch / 203 x 76 mm; dual heating; insulated; aluminum|
|Temp. Range:||302 °F / 150 °C|
|Dimensions / Weight:||18 x 12 x 24 inch / 46 x 31 x 61 cm / 100 lbs / 45 kg|
|Pre-Press Mold||Internal Dimensions:||5-3/4 x 1-3/4 inch / 145 x 44 mm|
|Dimensions When Assembled:||6 x 2 x 1-3/4 inch / 150 x 50 x 44 mm
|Filter Bags||Mesh Sizes / Quantity:||25 μm - 20 bags, 100 μm - 20 bags, and 160 μm - 20 bags; 60 bags total|
|Dimensions:||2.5" x 6.5" / 64 mm x 165 mm|
||Tools:||5 double ended; stainless steel
|Lidded Jar:||3 ml; glass
|Finger Gloves:||5 total; silicone
||Size / Quantity:||10" x 7"; 50 sheets
|Material:||20lbs / 30gsm; silicone coated|
|Cold Plate||Size:||6" x 4" x 0.13" / 152 mm x 102 mm x 3 mm|
|Non-stick Mat||Size:||12" x 8.25" / 30 cm x 21 cm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. How does the rosn flow out of the press? Are you supposed to tilt the unit as you press it? If so I don’t see any legs to tilt it to. 2. What are the magnets for 3. You mentioned a cold plate. What is that used for and is it the blue box looking item in the picture?
1. When you press, rosin flows in all directions. You control the flow with parchment paper. If you want to tilt the press, we offer a separately sold DripTek stand, compatible with the DHP20 model.
2. Magnets are for attaching parchment paper to a metal surface.
3. The cold/warm plate is used for working with rosin. You use it cold to make sticky sap easy to work with or as warm to soften shatter like rosin. The The blue box on the first product picture is a pre-press mold.
How much product/ plants can be pressed at a time in the 7 ton and the 20 ton. Thank you for your time
It is about 25 grams for the 7 Ton press and 50 grams for the 20 Ton one.
My DHP20 is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. But I didn’t see this bundle offered. Feeling slightly slighted.
Sorry you didn't see it. We have recently added it to the website :)
Free shipping on all USA domestic orders across all product categories.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card data on the website.
You can return any item purchased on Dulytek.com within 30 days of purchase.