Dulytek® DHP20 All-In-One Hydraulic Rosin Press for Solventless Oil Extraction, 20 Ton Pressing Force
: IN STOCK
Dulytek® DHP20 Hydraulic Rosin Press is capable of generating up to 20 Tons of pressure to its 3" x 8" insulated solid aluminum heat plates. Similarly to our popular DHP7, simply set your temperature and timer on the digital controller, pump the jack handle to close the press and create a necessary pressure between the plates, and, when done pressing, turn the press knob to release, collect your yield, and enjoy organic concentrate in your own home.
What's new with DHP20 press:
- Leak-free removable bottle jack for easy maintenance & replacement
- Upgraded precise two-channel temperature controller
The machine is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers. Please note that the 220V presses are not shipped to US and Canada addresses.
- Maximum pressure: 40000 lbs / 20 Tons
- Heating plate size: 8 x 3 inch / 203 x 76 mm
- Maximum temperature: 302 °F / 150 °C
- Power: 825 W
- Current: 7.5 A / 3.75 A
- Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
- Weight: 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 24 inch / 46 x 31 x 61 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 110 lb / 50 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 2 years for other parts
- Discreet crate packaging
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can a pressure gauge be added to the dhp20?
Unfortunately, we don't plan on adding a pressure gauge to the DHP20 at this moment.
Does this set up have a pressure gadge?
No, it doesn't have a pressure gauge.
Do you ship internationaly to New Zealand
Yes, we do ship to New Zealand!
What’s the advantage of the 20 ton press over the 7 ton? How much will the 20 ton press at a time and what pre press size and bag is recommended
Please see our press comparison table to answer your question.