Dulytek® DHP7 V3 All-In-One Hydraulic Heat Press for Rosin Oil Extraction, 7 Ton Pressing Force
: IN STOCK
$50 OFF with DHP7V35 Coupon Code
Dulytek® DHP7 V3 Hydraulic Rosin Press with Driptek / Driptech Option generates up to 7 Tons of force pumped up to its 6" x 2.5" insulated solid aluminum heat plates squeezing herbs to capture every last drop of precious solventless oil. Simply set your squash timer, temperature, and Celsius or Fahrenheit preferences to the dual function touchscreen display, pump the lever operated hydraulic driven plates up, twist the press knob to release, collect your yield, and enjoy organic concentrate in your own home. The pressure and ram speed of the press is controlled by gentle pumping of the cranking handle. The machine comes with a complimentary starter kit that includes all the basic tools and accessories necessary to start pressing right away: two rosin collection tools, non-stick silicone mat, 10 sheets of parchment paper, 3ml rosin storage jar, and four magnets.
What's new with DHP7 V3 press:
- DripTek Mount Stand is available (sold separately)
- Removable hydraulic bottle jack for easy replacement
- Improved body frame that holds up to 12 ton force
- Reinforced jack handle to add strength and durability
- Upgraded power switch to make the circuit more reliable.
The machine is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers. Please note that the 220V presses are not shipped to US and Canada addresses.
- Maximum pressure: 14000 lbs / 7 Tons
- Heating plate size: 6.0 x 2.5 inch / 152 x 64 mm
- Maximum temperature: 450 °F / 232 °C
- Power: 420 W
- Current: 3.8 A
- Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
- Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 17 inch / 28 x 25 x 43 cm
- Package dimensions: 14 x 12 x 21 inch / 36 x 31 x 53 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 39 lb / 17.8 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 2 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the magnets for?
The magnets attach the folds of your parchment paper to the frame of the press so that rosin can easily flow from between the plates.
How much can you press at one time
It depends on what you press. Generally speaking, it can press up to 10 - 15 grams per load.
What is the max distance between plates for a pre press mold to fit?
It is about 55 mm.
Does it have a pressure gauge? If there isn't one, how do you measure the amount of pressure being applied?
The machine doesn't have a pressure meter. You manually control the pressure by pumping the press handle. The maximum pressure that can be achieved with this machine is 14,000 lb (7 Ton).
Is this a dual pid controller?
It is with single PID but with fuzzy logic chip to control two heating plates. It also comes with sleep/wake power-safe functions.