Please read, understand, and follow the safety and handling precautions in the enclosed manual before using Dulytek DHPK34 rosin heat plates kit.
Recommended Plant Material Amount for the DHPK34 plate kit:- Up to 15 grams
Recommended Parts:- A- or H-frame hydraulic or pneumatic workshop press, 3 - 15 Ton, with ram diameter of up to 2.16 inch.
|Pre-Press Mold||2" x 4"|
|30 mm Cylinder|
|Filter Bags||2" x 4" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2.5" x 4.5" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 4" Mixed Mesh Set|
|2" x 200" Filter Tube (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|Parchment Paper||10" x 7" unbleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|10" x 7" bleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|Tool set||6-Piece tool set|
|7-Piece tool set|
|Scraper tool set|
|Cold Plate||6" x 4" Cold Plate|
- Humidity packs;
- Glass stamp, etc.
DHPK34 Plate Kit Preparation:
1. Place the plate kit on your arbor press plates lined with a non-stick silicone mat. Align it with the press ram.
2. Lower the ram shaft slowly into the positioning center of the plate kit. Secure the ram's end in place with the plate kit's screws.
3. Lift up the ram shaft to create a necessary space between the plates. If needed, re-adjust the lower plate so that it is aligned with the top one.
4. Position the control panel on a sturdy easily reachable surface. Use the controller's magnetic feet to attach it any metal surface.
5. Connect the controller to the power outlet and flip the power switch to turn it on.
1. Program the control panel to enter your desired plate temperature(s), time, and temperature scale (Fahrenheit or Celsius). Please refer to the press manual for detailed instructions and visual guides. Tip: we recommend selecting temperature in the range of 165 °F - 195 °F for fine plant material such as hash, kief, and dry sift and 190 °F - 225 °F for flower, and time in the range of 60 - 130 and 30 - 220 seconds respectively. Please keep in mind that low temperature settings yield better quality product at expense of quantity. Once the control panel is set, the heating starts.
2. Wait for the plates to reach the set temperature(s). Tip: the heating icons will be turned off once it's done.
3. Prepare your material and position it in the center of the bottom plate.
4. Activate the arbor press and lower its ram so that the plates close and desired pressure is reached.
5. Press Timer button on the control panel to start the countdown.
6. When the countdown ends, press Timer button to turn it off.
7. Carefully release the ram pressure lifting up the shaft together with the top plate.
8. Carefully remove your pressed material using tools or heat resistant gloves.
9. Turn off the plate kit by flipping the control panel switch when done pressing.
10. Unplug and disconnect the control panel.
11. Gather your freshly pressed rosin using collection tools.
12. Let the plates cool completely before removing them from the arbor press.