Please read, understand, and follow the safety and handling precautions in the enclosed manual before using Dulytek DW8000 rosin heat press.
Recommended Plant Material Amount for the DW8000 press:- Up to 15 grams
|Pre-Press Mold||2" x 4"|
|30 mm Cylinder|
|Filter Bags||2" x 4" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2.5" x 4.5" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 5" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 4" Mixed Mesh Set|
|2" x 200" Filter Tube (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|Parchment Paper||10" x 7" unbleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|10" x 7" bleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|12" x 14" bleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|Tool set||6-Piece tool set|
|7-Piece tool set|
|Scraper tool set|
|Cold Plate||6" x 4" Cold Plate|
- Humidity packs;
- Glass stamp, etc.
DW8000 Press Preparation:
1. Position your press on a sturdy table surface.
2. Connect the press to an electric outlet (110 V / 220 V) and flip the power switch to turn it on.
3. Press Power button on the control panel.
1. Program the press control panel to enter your desired plate temperature(s), time, and temperature scale (Fahrenheit or Celsius) for the operation. Please refer to the press manual for detailed instructions and visual guides. Tip: we recommend selecting temperature in the range of 165 °F - 195 °F for fine plant material such as hash, kief, and dry sift and 190 °F - 225 °F for flower, and time in the range of 60 - 130 and 30 - 220 seconds respectively. Please keep in mind that low temperature settings yield better quality product at expense of quantity. Once the control panel is set, the heating starts.
2. Wait for the plates to reach the set temperature(s). Tip: the heating icons will be turned off once it's done.
3. Prepare your material and position it in the center of the bottom plate.
4. Press Down button to lower the upper plate and apply pressure. Tip: Touching and releasing the button slows down the movement of the ram and creates gradual pressure effect.
5. Once the maximum pressure is achieved, start the timer by pushing Timer button on the control panel.
6. When the timer countdown ends, press Up button to release the plates.
8. Turn off the timer by pressing Timer button again.
9. Carefully remove your pressed material using tools or heat resistant gloves.
10. Turn off the press by touching Power button and flipping the switch on the back.
11. Gather your freshly pressed rosin using collection tools.