Please read, understand, and follow the safety and handling precautions in the enclosed manual before using Dulytek DHP7 rosin heat press.
Recommended Plant Material Amount for the DHP7 press:- Up to 25 grams
|Pre-Press Mold||2" x 4"|
|Filter Bags||1.75" x 5" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 5" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 6" (25, 100, 160 micron options)|
|2" x 4" Mixed Mesh Set|
|2" x 200" Filter Tube|
|Parchment Paper||10" x 7" unbleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|10" x 7" bleached, pre-cut, 50 sheets per set|
|Tool set||6-Piece tool set|
|7-Piece tool set|
|Scraper tool set|
|Cold Plate||6" x 4" Cold Plate|
|DripTek Mount Stand||DHP7 DripTek Stand|
- Humidity packs;
- Glass stamp, etc.
DHP7 Press Preparation:
1. Position your press on a sturdy table surface. If using the Driptek stand, assemble the stand first and then mount the press onto it.
2. Use the hydraulic jack handle to tightly close the press release valve.
3. Flip the power switch to turn on the DHP7.
1. Use the control panel's Set, Up and Down buttons to set your desired plate temperature(s), time, and temperature scale (Fahrenheit or Celsius) for the operation. Please refer to the press manual for detailed instructions and visual guides. Tip: we recommend selecting temperature in the range of 165 °F - 195 °F for fine plant material such as hash, kief, and dry sift and 190 °F - 225 °F for flower, and time in the range of 60 - 130 and 30 - 220 seconds respectively. Please keep in mind that low temperature settings yield better quality product at expense of quantity. Once the control panel is programmed, the heating starts.
2. Wait for the plates to heat up to the set temperature. Tip: the heating icons will be turned off once it's done.
3. Fold your material into parchment paper and position it in the center of the bottom plate.
4. Insert the handle into the jack handle slot and start pumping it until the plates close and desired pressure is reached. Tip: If you see the plate is not moving further up, it means that the maximum pressure has already achieved between the plates.
5. Push the timer button to start the countdown.
6. If using DripTek, undo the side latch on the stand and tilt the DHP7 forward until it rests on the stop bar. Don't forget to line up the table surface with parchment paper to catch drippings.
7. When the timer countdown ends, return the press into the vertical position and secure it with the latch.
8. Turn off the timer and use the jack's handle to unscrew the release valve and open up the plates.
9. Carefully remove the pressed material.
10. Turn off the machine if done pressing.
11. Gather your freshly pressed rosin using collection tools.
12. Remove the press from the Driptek stand before cleaning and storing.